Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Road More Travelled

Travel Goal – Planning

I'm actually writing this on a plane, ironically traveling, and will just have to transfer it later. This might be the easiest of my goals to reach. I only have to do two things. Number one buy a journal I and write in and number 2, write in it. I'll have to do a little reminiscing as far as the places I've already traveled to this point but after that the goal is to have that journal with me whenever I'm 'on the road' so to speak. I just want something like that filled with all the thoughts that go through one's head while they're off visiting museums or sitting in planes and trains. It'll be something I'll really enjoy reading later on in life. So that's the plan and it's an easy one. Buy and write about the journey.

No comments: